On December 10, 2015, President Obama signed the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA), which reauthorizes the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA). Developed and passed with strong, bipartisan agreement, ESSA replaces the No Child Left Behind Act and provides significant flexibility around federal education policy by shifting authority back to states and communities.
Title I Parent Feedback Survey
Please help us plan for next year’s Title I program! Please complete the following survey that will help us determine the collective needs of our students at Frazier Elementary School. The information is collected along with teacher input to properly plan and implement educational activities, services, and programs through the use of our federal funding.
You can answer the survey using the following link:
Documents of Interest
- Parent Right to Know.pdf
- Multi-Tiered System of Support.pdf
- Frazier Elmentary Title I School Wide Plan.pdf
- Parent Workshop - Feedback Form.pdf
- School-Parent Compact 2018-2019.pdf
- A Whole Child Approach to Education and the Common Core State Standards Initiative.pdf
- Title I Parent Resource Center Order Form.pdf