Employment Opportunities

Applications are currently being accepted for the following positions.  Please submit employment requests to:


Superintendent of Schools

Frazier School District

142 Constitution Street

Perryopolis, PA 15473


No Open Positions



No Open Positions



No Open Positions


Cafe', Custodial, Paraprofessional Aide and Nurse Substitutes, please submit an application.


Paraprofessional Positions

Frazier School District is accepting applications for Paraprofessionals.

Please submit the following to the Superintendent’s office:

Associate degree or two years of secondary education

  • Application
  • Clearances (Act 34, Act 151 and Act 114)
  • Letters of Recommendation

Mr. Michael Turek

Substitute Superintendent

FrazierSchool District

142 Constitution Street

Perryopolis, PA  15473


Substitute Teachers:

Applications for substitute teachers are being accepted. Please submit the following to the Superintendent’s Office. If you have any questions, feel free to contact the District office at 724-736-9507, x116.

  • Pennsylvania Standard Application
  • Current Resume
  • Clearances (Act 34, Act 151 and Act 114)
  • Transcripts
  • College Credentials
  • Praxis scores
  • Letters of recommendation
  • Cover Letter

Clearance information, required for employment,  may be obtained from the following links:

The Frazier School District does not discriminate in its educational programs, activities or employment practices based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, ancestry or any other legally protected classification. This policy is in accordance with state and federal laws, including Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Sections 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act. Information relative to special accommodation, grievance procedure, and the designated responsible official for compliance with Title VI, Title IX, and Section 504 may be obtained by contacting the school district.